First round table of the project “CoRE” was held on 09th May 2017. in Metković (Hotel Narona). Theme of the Round table was safety of navigation in the alluvial areas.
Representatives of the Hydrographic Institute of the Republic of Croatia – HHI, the University of Dubrovnik – Institute for Marine and Coastal Research – IMP, Public Enterprise for Coastal Zone Management of Montenegro and Institute of Hydrometeorology and Seismology of Montenegro and associate on the project PAP RAC, stakeholders of the project as representatives of the public institutions and institutions responsible for safety of navigation, representatives of Plovput, Port Authority of Dubrovnik Neretva County, Port Authority of Split, Port Authority of Ploče, Municipality of Kotor and others were attending Round table. The meeting was opened by the mayor of the city of Metković, Ms. Katarina Ujdur.
Preliminary results of the hydrographic, oceanographic and biological research and sampling which were conducted in March in Dubrovnik aquatorium and the aquatorium of delta Neretva, (approach to port Ploče, junction of Baćina lakes and sea), delta of river Bojana, beach Sutomorska and Mogren were presented. Maritime Domain status in the Republic of Croatia was presented as well as the Draft Strategy for Marine and Coastal Management.
Furthermore, the equipment provided by EU funds has been presented, namely Dirtectional wave rider buoy, Side Scan Sonar, Multibeam, multi -parameter probe, herbarium equipment and spectrophotometer for chemical component research, which is worth more than 250.000,00 EUR. After presentations, the discussion was opened as well as exchange of experiences regarding the status and problems of the maritime domain in the Republic of Croatia and Montenegro. Proposals were made in order to involve target groups in the project activities, as well as to exchange ideas and knowledge related to the maritime domain in the cross-border area.
- PROJECT CORE – V. Kolić (Hrvatski hidrografski institut)
- NACRT STRATEGIJE UPRAVLJANJA MORSKIM OKOLIŠEM i OBALNIM PODRUČJEM – M. Marković (PAP/RAC)
- STATUS POMORSKOG DOBRA U REPUBLICI HRVATSKOJ – L. Rak (Pomorski fakultet Sveučilišta u Rijeci)
- TERENSKO ISTRAŽIVANJE U SKLOPU PROJEKTA CORE U CRNOJ GORI – B. Gloginja (ZHMS)
- SIGURNOST PLOVIDBE NA MORU – PRVI REZULTATI – S. Čupić (Hrvatski hidrografski institut)
- TERENSKO ISTRAŽIVANJE U SKLOPU PROJEKTA CORE U RH I CG – N. Glavić, K. Dolina, I. Dupčić Radić (IMP DU)